Activated Alumina Balls
Product Code : AGC 08
Brand Name : AGC CHEMICALS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Activated Alumina Balls 3-5 mm, 5-8 mm
Backed by strong expertise and knowledge, we manufacture and present best quality range of Activated Alumina Balls 3-5 mm, 5-8 mm. Processed by using high grade base materials, these alumina balls are as per the international quality standards. These highly porous alumina balls are used for the purification of gases and liquids. Our entire range is in a huge demand in the international market due to its accurate composition, purity and long shelf life. Our esteemed patrons can avail these Activated Alumina Balls 3-5 mm, 5-8 mm at unbeatable prices.
Activated Alumina is an aluminium oxide that is highly porous and exhibits tremendous surface area. Activated Alumina is resistant to thermal stock and abrasion and will not shrink, swell, soften nor disintegrate when immersed in water.
Surface area is in the range 345-415. Because it has a higher capacity for water than Silica Gel at elevated temperatures it is mainly used as a desiccant for warm gases including air. In many commercial applications zeolitic materials have now replaced it.
(Instrument - Air Drying Grade)
Size (mm or mic)
3-5 / 5-8
Bulk density (gm/lit)
Surface area (m2 / gm)
Pore Volume (cc/gm)
Adsorption Capacity (60 % RH)
Attrition Loss (%)
Chemical Composition (%)
Al2O3 (By difference)
- Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, TBC and HF compounds).
- Drying of organic liquids such a LPG, propylene, butane, steam cracked liquids, cyclohexane, gasoline, chloro- and fluorohydrocarbons, aromatic solvents.
- Drying of air and gases such as steam cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gas, synthesis gas, natural gas, CO2.
- Drying of organic liquids as LPG, aromatics, steam cracked liquids, gasoline, chloro- and fluorocarbons.
- Drying ofair and gases as steam cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gases, synthesis gases, methyl chloride, natural gas, LNG, etc.
- Drying of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc.
- Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, BF3, TBC, HCl, HF and fluorinated hydrocarbons).
- Catalyst for Claus conversion in sub dew point processes.
- Air drying (PSA, TSA)
- Instrument air, supersonic wind tunnel, compressed air
- Gas drying Air separation plants, inert and rare gases, Hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2.
- Natural gas in production and compression plants, LPG, LNG.
- Aromatics, naphtha cuts and cracked gas.
25 kg. Airtight Paper Plastic Bag.
- Don't unpack the product before use, in order to avoid moisture adsorption and efficiency decrease of use
- The product is suitable for deep drying with the pressure over 5kg/cm2
- The adsorptivity ability will decrease gradually with the product used after a certain time, in order to use it repeatedly the product
- Should be regenerated to remove the adsorption moisture. The gases used for the regeneration should be:
- The dried gas with lower or same operating pressure of drying operation
- The dried gas with higher or same temperature of drying operation
- Wet gas after rising temperature
- Wet gas after reducing pressure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- 40 Kg Barrel Packaging.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India